The Resort:St. Clair and Black Banks, known presently as Sea Palms, were protecting Georgia from the Spanish in Florida in the eighteenth century. In the mid 1960s a group of businessmen bought some of the former New St. Clair acreage and developed Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort along with a large portion of the surrounding Sea Palms residential Community. Sea Palms is
now one of the most popular Golf & Tennis Getaways on the East Coast.
There is 27 holes of newly renovated golf right on site. Spectacular views of the marshes and challenging shots over lagoons and under majestic oaks. A fitness
facility has newly added onto the existing tennis club. There are state of the art resistance and
aerobic equipment to keep you in shape while on vacation. There are two swimming pools with kid wading pools on property. One is next to the guest rooms and restaurant, the other is at the Fitness and Racquet club facility.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis at 3 rubico clay tennis courts at the club with observation deck.
- Golf at 27 holes of newly renovated golf right on site.
- Swimming at the St. Simons Beach Club. There is an outdoor swimming pool,
Jacuzzi tub, beach chair rentals and snack bar (seasonal) .
- Boating & Fishing , both inshore and offshore fishing charters available at the nearby full service marina.
- Bicycle & More , There are bicycle rentals for full and half day at the Golf Pro shop.
The Resort also have two volleyball courts and horseshoe pits.
Getaway Packages:The Sea
Palms Resort offers a variety of Golf and Tennis
Packages to fit your needs.