The Resort:Situated in the unspoiled Adirondack Mountains, The Sagamore features the Historic Hotel, with Colonial architecture and elegant décor and The Lodges, recently redecorated in American country and Adirondack styles. This year-round sports paradise includes a championship Golf Course and European-style spa.
The Sagamore is located on its own 72-acre island on Lake George at Bolton Landing, New York and has 350 guest rooms with lake view and garden view rooms. Suites are available in both the updated Historic Hotel and The Lodges. The Lodge suites feature fireplaces and terraces. Dining includes Trillium for American Contemporary cuisine, The Sagamore Dining Room for Regional American and International selections, The Club Grill, a New York city style steakhouse, Mister Brown's Pub providing casual, Adirondack Style, The Veranda offering afternoon tea, raw bar, sushi and tapas.
Top 5 Activities:
- Tennis at 5 tennis courts, at the
resort's tennis club.
- Golf at the 18 holes of golf on resort's Donald Ross Golf Course
- Spa treatments are, Swedish Massage, Aromatherapy, Quatro Mani Massage, Adirondack Hot Stone Massage, Sacred Earth Healing Ritual and Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage.
- Waterfront Activities include boating, water skiing, parasailing, fishing and swimming at the private beach and marina.
- Kayak lessons and rentals, kayaking and hiking guided tours, and cruises.
Getaway Packages:The Sagamore Resort
offers "Classic Golf Getaway", "Four The Merrier" and Tennis Packages "3 days/2 nights" and Weekend packages "4 days/3 nights".